2010年5月18日火曜日

5/14~16


I belong to the tennis circle whose name is eleutheria. I lodged together with the members of the circle. We left Sagamiono for Lake Yamanaka at 7:00 p.m. on the evening of May 14. In the bus, we ate a packed lunch and plated bingo.


I had a bad cold, so I couldn't take part in the first half of practice. I took medicine and slept. Afternoon, I felt better, so I took part in the practice. We played a match. Ipaired with a freshman and won the game.


I spent the night drinking with the members of the circle. Some people drunk too much and made a blunder.

The last day of this camp, we played mixed doubles. I paired with senior who entered our circle this year. I like him, so Iwas glad to paired with him.

We returned to Tokyo by bus. In the bus, we were tired out, so everybody slept.

I enjoyed this camp very much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿