2010年7月8日木曜日

How to be cool






Summary
This video lecture from “videojug.com” shows us how to be cool.
To be cool, we have five points. First point is that get some skills. Almost everything is good but videogame is not good. Second point is that don’t over-advertise. Third point is that get a gimmick. Forth point is that never be the last to leave the party. You got better things to do. Last point is that don’t do everything you’re told.


Opinion
Every step is very important to be cool. But I think “get some skills” is the most important point to be cool. I like a person who is doing some sports or can playing some music instruments. To have some skills is very important to be cool. I think to be cool is very difficult, but I also want to be cool, so I will try to do these points.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿