2010年7月9日金曜日

How to write a love letter





Summary
In this video we can learn how to write a love letter. First, use decent paper in a neutral, soft color such as cream or white, and write with classy black or brown ink - no blues, greens or reds. Second, set the mood before you start to write. Third choose an endearing and personal greeting to head your letter. For example 'To my beautiful Kate' or 'My dearest Kate'. Forth, the main body of the letter could include all the reasons why you fell in love in the first place. Fifth, end with something upbeat and romantic. Last, you might decide to include a special extra with the letter. For example, to use perfume.

Opinion
I’ve never wrote love letter to tell my love. But after seeing this video I want to write love letter. I think to use perfume is very good idea. It is very romantic. If I have chance to write a love letter, I will be careful these points. I was very interested in this video.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿