2010年7月3日土曜日

How to be the perfect boyfriend



<>

Summary
In this video we can learn how to be a perfect boyfriend. Being the perfect boyfriend can be a bit of a challenge. We have seven steps to be a perfect boyfriend. First, listen to her because Girls like to talk a lot. May be you don't really understand such as shopping, makeup, and feelings, but you have to listen to her because it is very important to your girlfriend. Second, love her friends and family. Third, be a man. To carry her bag or open doors are good action. Forth, in the bed room you need to play your woman like a piano. Fifth, surprise her. Sixth, be hygienic. You have to take shower regularly, always brush your teeth and stay well groomed. Seventh, be faithful.


Opinion Every step is very important to be the perfect boyfriend. But I think step 1 “listen to her” is the most important step to be a perfect boyfriend. I am very talkative. I love telephone, and I want to talk everything about me to my boyfriend, so I think step 1 is the most important step. I also think step 3 “be a man” is very important. I like gentle man. When a man carries my bag or open doors for me I always think he is very cool. I always think I want to have boyfriend who is gentle man. My boyfriend is not a perfect boyfriend, but I like him. May be men need not to be perfect boyfriend. But I think to make effort is important.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿