2010年7月10日土曜日

My presentation



Hello! My name is Tomoko Migita.

In my essay, I wrote about vaccination against cervical cancer. My father and aunt are doctors, and my aunt works at Shiroyama Migita Iin. So I can get vaccine easily. May 2010, I vaccinated first Vaccination against cervical cancer. It costed me 12000yen. I thought it was too expensive. So I think vaccination against cervical cancer should be free for everyone. I have 3 main points about this problem.

First point is that young women are suspectible to cervical cancer. This disease rate rapidly increases from twenties to thirties. It means we are in danger right now. This is exactly our problem.
Second point is that cervical cancer is preventable. Usually cancer cannot be prevented, but cervical cancer can be prevent.

Last point is that the price of this vaccination is too expensive. Everybody should vaccinated this vaccine, but all of us don't do so. I think many people don't take this vaccine because of economical reason.

After listening my presentation, I hope everyone vaccinate this vaccination. Thank you for your listening.

1 件のコメント: